Ronix Vault 144/Cabal Package $219.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronix Vault 144/Cabal Package $219.00

I don't know if anyone is looking for a new board but this is a DEAL!!!!

Ronix Vault 144/Cabal Packag

Today only

MSRP: $639.99
    BoardersBestBuy: $219.00
    Shipping: $40.00

http://boardersbestbuy.com/
    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

I am pretty new to boarding... is this a good board? I get the notifications every day and it is tough to figure out which boards are awesome and therefore a great deal vs. an ok board that has been discounted.

Comment

Ronix is a first class operation and their boards are amazing I've never heard one complaint. I'm sure someone will chime in with more info.
      Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

They always have some killer deals, but all the boards are either to big or to small for me just aint found the right one.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

what size do you ride???

Comment

I'm right there with ya on the size... I am 6' and weigh 170. I think this one in particular is too big. I bought an entry board last summer when I started riding, it's a CWB Sol 138 with Seven Hinge bindings. Seems like and ok board, but I haven't ridden anything else.

Comment

That Sol is a very nice board. I know the 2006 model was a Beginner/Intermediate riding board. The 2007 model dropped down to a beginner board.... Same shape and everything. Not sure why but that is a totally different topic.

Comment

I almost bought that just to have a spare board for the bigger riders I bring. I hate them abusing my personal stuff. Wife put the brakes on that though. I thought it sounded like an amazing deal for great equipment.
                Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Comment

I know this prob isnt right to do this as Im not trying to advertise or anything but Wakeworlds Board wizard is ok on seeing what you MIGHT need. Again I say MIGHT! try them out.

http://www.wakeworld.com/wizard/boards.asp

Comment

Working...
                  X