1-LF Team 130/ Men's M Sphynx combo -$250.00
    1-LF Shane CT LTD Brand New size 5-7 Binding- $150.00
    2- set of Phat Budde racks fit 2 1/2" tower - $150.00
    Attached Files
    Last edited by knelems; 12-14-2007, 04:50 PM. Reason: add LTD edition

will the racks hold a surf board

Comment

Rack

What size surf board do you have? Some of the wakeboard companies boards will fit but not a real surf board, you would have to do a Monster or Dbot on a real surf board.
      Karen

Comment

thanks I'll have to stick with monster or dbot. All of our boards are Inland yellow thickness or thicker.

Comment

Dunno what size the tower tube thickness I have, its an Xplosion Tower. But Im looking to get new or add some racks...no Da Bell not those "racks". So Im kinda interested. By the way do you have a picture of the racks with a board on them so I can examine them in action.

Comment

I will send one to you in the next day or so. It will hold an Inland Surfer in the bottom but the arm wasn't quite long enough for a blue Lake, I think when I talked to them last year they were working on an extension arm for the width of a surf board.

Comment

rack with a board

rack
              Attached Files

Comment

So that slides side ways? Doesnt open up and down? Also two wakeboards fit that single rack?
                as you can see Im very interested.

Comment

rack

Yes, you pull the top arm up and it slides back down by itself. It will hold two if you loosen a screw and let them out, which is why they don't work with our customers who have boathouses with lifts, they stick out too far.

Comment

Im interested on putting them on the upper corners of my tower (Xtreme) will they be ok? If so Ill buy them. Of course not on the bend but on the flat part.

Comment

I'm not familiar with the Extreme tower, these are 2 1/2", you might have to ask an Extreme owner. I used them on a lower flat or slight angle bar. There are probably some photos from the past years showing them on a Tige, or a Tige owner may have a photo of them on their boat.

Comment

Working...
                      X