• Time
  • Show
Clear All

24VE boat cover

i saw this while surfing ebay.

tige 24ve boat cover

That's right down the street from me. Too bad my boat is 22'

Comment

Dang, a no "reserve" auction. Thats about a $900 cover I think.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

he he he.... That is the exact cover that I have on my boat.

Comment

me 2, thats the cover my boat came with.
          http://wake9.com/

Comment

I'll buy for a buck maybe a little more.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

is that cover any good.

Comment

Originally posted by tarheeler View Post
                is that cover any good.
                Great cover mine fits good, repels water, tows well with no chaffing.

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                  Great cover mine fits good, repels water, tows well with no chaffing.
                  Haha chpthril's butt, I mean boat, has no chaffing!
                  Common Sense is not so Common
                  Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

I am rather partial to it. I would say that Tige did a great job on it.

Comment

looks like someone wants it.

Comment

The bidding war is beginning on it... Two people now...

Comment

Think it would fit a 24V? Not sure what the different transom would do for the cover.
                          "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
                          "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

Its the best cover I have ever had for a boat, and I had customs made for my other boats. The ratchets on the side, that are inside canvas zippers to protect the boat, its a great cover that fits perfect.

About the 24v, one of its high points, is its PERFECT fit, so you can make it tight for towing, etc. If it was a little off, it wouldn't be as good. Just an FYi, I don't know if it would fit as good or not.

It even has great air vents in it, perfectly located, and it has little zipper holes, RIGHT over the gas fills. Its a great cover.
                            http://wake9.com/

Comment

Originally posted by evil0ne View Post
                              Think it would fit a 24V? Not sure what the different transom would do for the cover.
                              I thought that the length of the 24V was 23.5 feet??? The 24Ve is 24 feet... The cover would be six inches too long and wouldn't have the fit that you would be looking for.

Comment

Working...
                              X