this amp work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this amp work

found the clarion apx480m for $135 inculdes shipping. will this work with a set of towers speakers and sub. or the inside four speaker set up in my 03 22v. i have no amps and low budget for this project. let me know what you think. i was looking at getting two one for tower and sub and one for the four speakers in the back of the boat and run the bow speakers off the radio. need some advice thanx. again not looking to win the sound off just wana jam a little while im out.
    Last edited by kko; 11-18-2007, 01:34 AM.

may not be the real deal. the good price i found was on overstock.com it calls it the clarion apx 480m but when you punch it up on ebay all the apx480m look alot different than the one on overstock. im affraid to order not knowing what im getting.

Comment

It will do ok for the 4 interior and the sub. That is what mine are powered with. For the tower it would be ok but not the tower and the sub.
      Let it be!!!

Comment

The picture is the clarion 2 channel amp. Would be a great deal if it was really the 4 channel
        Let it be!!!

Comment

yeah i finally figured that at as well. overstock is going to get back with me on the real deal if it is the 4 channel i will get them if its the 2ch ill pass. you can get the 2ch on ebay for $100 shipped so $134 from overstock is not a good deal but $134 shipped on the 4ch would be a great deal.
          Last edited by kko; 11-18-2007, 04:14 PM.

Comment

yeah im not a 1 speaker squeaker anymore!! when i got my boat it had no amps and only one bow speaker worked. i installed my 2 new amps today and im now running on all 9 speakers!! the clarion speakers really didnt look like they were gonna make it. showing their age for sure but they didnt sound to bad. im not gonna win the sound off but i can jam. wich is all i was looking for. maybe next x-mas i upgrade to wetsounds. now all i have to do is get the ipod gimmick on tap and im solid.

Comment

Working...
            X