New Hyperlite Landlock 5' 11" For sale. $200 shipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Hyperlite Landlock 5' 11" For sale. $200 shipped

My kid won a New Hyperlite Landlock Surf board in a raffle and we do not wake surf. Never ridden or even brought on the boat. $200 shipped.

got a pic??

Comment

Here ya go.
      Attached Files

Comment

what is the weight rating?

Comment

Hyperlite's third design of the Landlock is geared for riders taking a slash for the first time, bigger riders, or just the toes on the nose mellower transitioned, tail-heavy session. This fresh water creation features our softest/thickest rail with a concave top deck for that forgiving, laid-back soul turn.

Key Features of the Hyperlite Landlock 5.11 Wakesurfer:

Rolled Edge
          EVA Pad
          Die Cut Logo
          2 - 3.5" Black Ball Landlock fins

Hope this helps, I know nothing about surfing.

Comment

why don't you try surfing???
            Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Honesly, I am not against it. By my kid wants to Buy the new LF Shane set up and he needs to sell the surf board to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by do420jc View Post
                Hyperlite's third design of the Landlock is geared for riders taking a slash for the first time, bigger riders, or just the toes on the nose mellower transitioned, tail-heavy session. This fresh water creation features our softest/thickest rail with a concave top deck for that forgiving, laid-back soul turn.

Key Features of the Hyperlite Landlock 5.11 Wakesurfer:

Rolled Edge
                EVA Pad
                Die Cut Logo
                2 - 3.5" Black Ball Landlock fins

Hope this helps, I know nothing about surfing.
                This is a great board for beginners. It's a little slow for large riders like myself. My kids also really like messing around on this one and sometimes ride doubles on it.
                Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

i realy wouldnt know how to begin trying to wake surf but im going to ask the wife if i can buy a new toy !!!! lol

Comment

Is there anybody out there who has tried wake surfing that hasn't enjoyed it?

I would think that if you tried it, you might just end up wanting to keep the board. If you could find somebody to go out with you who has experience, it will make it better for you quicker.

Just my

Comment

Lovin I agree with you. Problem is it's my 9 year olds board not mine and he wants to sell to upgrage his current wakeboard set up. There is no doubt if I tried surfing I would like it.

Comment

Sold.

Comment

I think it's cool that your kids are trading up for what they want.
                          Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by do420jc View Post
                            Lovin I agree with you. Problem is it's my 9 year olds board not mine and he wants to sell to upgrage his current wakeboard set up. There is no doubt if I tried surfing I would like it.

So, what kind of boat does your 9 yr old have???
                            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Yeah right. He will actually own this next board and bindings at nine. Training him early.

Comment

Working...
                              X