Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hyperlite murry closed toe bindings !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hyperlite murry closed toe bindings !!!!

do not buy these no matter how much people brag about them. i have gone through three pairs alredy just this year.. the cable system heeps comming un done from the cable stays in the boot. and there is no way to fix them once this happens...luckily i could keep sending them back every time they break.. or maybe every one already knows that and that is why i havent seen anyone else with them ha ha.. just some info just in case you were considering pruchasing the pair...

also if anyone has any have they had any problems with them ?

My friend has a pair. He hasn't had them that long tho, but no problems so far.

Comment

tell him that when his feet come out of them ,,, one time they are gonna break..

Comment

Originally posted by kana12 View Post
        tell him that when his feet come out of them ,,, one time they are gonna break..
        Don't fall....... j/k
        Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

i love riding murry's board sideways though!

Comment

Little late but my son had the same problem. On third pair also.
            Work because I have to eat, ski because I have to live!

Comment

ive called wkae-space and already have the new byerly bindings comming as soon as they get in.. free exchange.. so i can deal with them for now..

Comment

Thanks I'll pass along the info I'm sure he'll be glad to hear it.

Comment

who did yall purchase them from?

Comment

and if they break again you can fix them... i always have the cable coem out of the stay on the bottom of the boot. i unscrew out the cable stay and put a small electrical ring ( like you would use to connect a power wire to a battery but smaller or some thing you would use to groung a wire with a screw)) crimp it realy tite with a pair of crimpers and screw it back into the boot where the stay normally is.. ive done this twice since they broke in the middle of our vacation at the lake and had no other bindings to wear.

Comment

Originally posted by kana12 View Post
                      who did yall purchase them from?
                      I think it was some place called Grizzly (like the bear) but they have given him a new pair both times, but I think he is about ready to change.

Comment

Working...
                      X