2" clamps for Metcraft tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2" clamps for Metcraft tower

I have 2 clamps for a Metcraft tower. They are in perfect condition. I thought maybe I would use them some day for a light bar, but I never go out at night, so it ain't gonna happen.

$25 takes all including shipping. I will include all of the washers as well.

I used them for my Evid tower speakers, and they held very solid. The guy I sold the speakers to needed different sized clamps.

They are for 2" diameter tower.
    Attached Files
    Be excellent to one another.

TTG,
    I would like to get those from you. I'm just walking in from the garage where I was working on a fiberglass enclosure for 1 -10" sub and 4 -6.5" speakers and I was just goint to go to diywake.com to order some....what a coincidence(sp?)

my personal email is nucsol@msn.com, let me know how to pay you.
    Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Comment

SOLD!!!!

Comment

So the guys at UPS jack me for $14 to send the 2 little clamps to Salem Wisconsin. They tell me it is an extra $4 because Salem is a 'rural' area. I don't want to reveal Jason's address, but Jason lives on a numbered street and it is a big number, IMO. I just thought I would vent since it surprised me. I really didn't expect to get much for them.

I am glad to get the clamps to a fellow Tige owner, who can hopefully use them instead of let them gather dust.

They are on the way!

Comment

USPS is almost always cheaper for me. They jacked you on the "rural" thing. There's nothing rural about my pad. Sorry to hear you got popped. I do all my shipping and printing of postage online at USPS.com.....you can lie like mad and save a bunch of money. I've sent hundreds of things for ebay and never once been challanged about my "claimed" wieght. I even sent a medical device to Portugal that actually weighed twice as much as I said it did. Saved me 100$ by "fibbing." Just depends on how you'll sleep at night knowing you stuck it to Uncle Sam.

I got them yesterday, thanks a bunch! They'll work great.

ps. I sent you $ through your paypal to cover 1/2 the shipping.....you still saved me >30$ so I'm way ahead still. Thanks!!
          Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Comment

Working...
          X