• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liquid Force Mini Squirt

Liquid Force Mini Squirt -
    Great board for your little ones-
    Rider weight between 40 -110 pounds
    My daughter and all her friends learned on this board.

Board is in good condition. Minor scuffs from board racks.

$35 plus shipping
    Or if you are going to Lake Mead Reunion delivery is free.

Mfg's Comments: In Shane Bonifay's first contest on the Mini Squirt, Shane became the youngest pro ever. His board is the first and only high performance model for the smaller, lighter grom. Shorter than the squirt by 4cm and slightly narrower, it has a dished out deck for less weight and a lower center of gravity. This board is super easy to ride, yet makes progressing to more difficult tricks a breeze.

Category:
    Construction:
    Length: 47.8" (121cm)
    Width: 15.6" max, 9.2" tip&tail
    Weight: 5.5 lbs.
    Rocker: 2.0"
    MSRP: $299.99
    Attached Files
    Let it be!!!

i'll buy it if no on else wants it for a wakeboard bench.

But if someone is actually going to use it then give it to them.
    Originally posted by G-MONEY
    It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

how old is it and how much it cost to ship to fla. its still in good enough shape to ride right? dont make it a bench i got a niece and a young daughter im trying to get into the sport. so if in good enough shape to be ridden id like to have it as long as shipping is resonable. thanx. oh 1 more ? it will hold any style boot right?

Comment

The internet says it is a 1998 model. I bought it new in 2000. Board is in good condition and rides great. I will check on shipping but should be no more than $25. I will let you know. It should hold any style boot. We used CWB mobes.
        Let it be!!!

Comment

If deal falls through I will def take it! My 9 y/o son would love it... he weighs about 65 lbs and is wanting to learn.
          2017 Tige' Z3--Navy/Silver, Tan interior, Raptor 400.

Comment

sorry im missed your pm. i gave you the info and i will take the board just let me know the total and where to send. thanx kko

Comment

Sold to kko. Thanks Kevin.

Slingshot. I have a friend in Havasu who was selling the same board. I will see if he still has it this weekend and let you know.
              Let it be!!!

Comment

Working...
              X