141 Hyperlite Belmont great condition. PICS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

141 Hyperlite Belmont great condition. PICS

Has barely any show of wear. Graphics are still great, and nothing is Cracked. Has Hyperlite Byrley Bindings. Not sure on the year but I learned ont his board and got extremely well on it too. Asking price is 215.00 obo... Shipping will be an extra $15.00 OBO

For Those About To Ride We Solute You

What is the other board? For sale?
    The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

lol no thats the best board I own... Its a CWB Absolute... It weighs like nothing. Its the one im buying after I sell this board. My neighbor has some buddies at Shad Racks (wakeboarding store/MB Dealer) and I get to demo alot of their boards.

Comment

Dont mean to rain on your parade but $230.00 seems like a lot for a 5yr old used board and 6 year old used bindings. I would think $150 is about right.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Garcia View Post
          Dont mean to rain on your parade but $230.00 seems like a lot for a 5yr old used board and 6 year old used bindings. I would think $150 is about right.

I thought the same thing, but best of luck!!
          Originally posted by G-MONEY
          It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

well i dont have experience with selling boards.... so what ever its worth.

Comment

Had any bites on this board??? a 141 is a little big for me but not by much. What size shoe to you wear and what size bindings are those?
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
              X