2001 Yamaha TTR 125

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2001 Yamaha TTR 125

This may be the wrong place to post it????
    Anyways looks new, Runs great, Great to use to get down the the docks . Great for all ages and Difficulty of riders. Has a recently Rebuilt Top end. Very well taken care off. Will not ship. 1200 obo.
    For Those About To Ride We Solute You

The new TTR's have elec. start, dose your '01?
    The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

nope, but starts up on 2nd kick and is very easy.

Comment

My '00 Honda is a PITA to kick, never starts and runs like crap Do Not Buy a 2000 Honda XR 100, you'll work on it more than ride it.

Comment

My neighbor has a 97 Xr100 and I have a 97 Xr200 and Its the best bike ive ever bought. But the yamaha runs and starts great and easy. and my xr starts first kick and I dont even have to use the choke.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabewakeboarder View Post
            My '00 Honda is a PITA to kick, never starts and runs like crap Do Not Buy a 2000 Honda XR 100, you'll work on it more than ride it.
            man thats crazy my friends wife rides same bike you even look at the kick lever and the thing starts. i think you got a lemon!!!

Comment

I dont know maybe, but this thing sucks, Gotta choke it and turn on the fuel lines and then after quite a few kicks, you may get lucky

Comment

Clean out the carburator. My yamaha used to take along time to start up and back fire when it ran. But I cleaned it for about an hour got it spotless but new and High performance jets in it and Its never ran better. The thing was a POS when I bought it for like nothing but I put alot of time and work in it then had it appraised at 1400. So im selling it for 1200 obo.

Comment

any offers ??

Comment

i would buy it but little far.
                    Originally posted by G-MONEY
                    It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X