Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Try this again. '07 Byerly 54". Sorry guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try this again. '07 Byerly 54". Sorry guys.

I posted that it was a 52" board. Its a 54" board. Sorry guys.

A buddy of mine bought a 54" Byerly for his first board. He's ridden my old Premier a few times before. He decided that the Byerly is a little too advanced for him after the first three pulls. Its basically brand new. He would like to to $390 plus shipping OBO. Let me know if you're interested.

Bindings????
    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

2007 BYERLY LEGACY 54" WAKEBOARD $409.95
      07BYERLEG54WB
      LENGTH: 54"

New free shipping no tax
      No bindings

This was the first site I look at on the web.

So if yours comes with bindings it a good deal!
      Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

No bindings. Just the board. I just talked to him and he said he would do $390 shipped.

Comment

No offense but $19.95 off on a 400 dollar board isn't that much since the board is slightly used. If I were in the market for a new board I'd pay the extra 19 bucks to get a brand new board. just my
          If you ain't falling.. you ain't trying hard enough..

Comment

Can he just trade it in for a different model?

Comment

Ya that's what I would try to do. Just tell 'em that the board isn't what he was looking for. A lot of the times they will be pretty understanding..
              If you ain't falling.. you ain't trying hard enough..

Comment

did he demo the board before he bought it????
                It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

Comment

Originally posted by tigeboarder1122 View Post
                  did he demo the board before he bought it????
                  No. He just thought it looked cool. I tried to tell him not to buy it, but he wouldn't listen to me. I wasn't with him when he tried to take it back, but he said they wouldn't let him trade it.

If nobody wants to pay what he's asking, its no big deal to me. I just thought I would post it up if anybody was interested, especially in the area. I did say OBO.

Comment

He just need's to get better so he can enjoy the new board!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
                      He just need's to get better so he can enjoy the new board!!!!
                      I told him that if nobody wants it to suck it up and get better.

Comment

I rode a more advanced board one time. The first weekend I was thinking about giving it up and getting one that wasn't so advanced. The following weekend, I rode it again and seemed to enjoy it better. The again the next weekend, I rode it yet again and I love it. It's my current board also.

Just tell him to man up!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X