02 Hyperlite Premier 140 Great shape ONLY 125+shipping~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

02 Hyperlite Premier 140 Great shape ONLY 125+shipping~

My neighbor is selling his board 125+shipping. Has a couple nicks on the edge but thats about it. More info, PM Me.

OVER ALL RATING: 4.80 Rating out of 5.00

REVIEWS:

raphael jehle on 8/11/2004 gave this board an overall rating of

raphael is a male and weighs 161lbs to 190 lbs with a skill level of beginner - intermediate. He rates the individual characteristics of the board as follows: Speed: 4 Tracking: 4 Pop: 5 Spinning: 3
    Inverts: N/A Landings: 4 Sliders: N/A

Comments: erst wenn du dieses brett gefahren bist, weisst du, was du bisher verpasst hast. nebst dem geilen design besitzt es genau die eigenschaften, die es braucht. mit dem geil kannst du es weit bringen!!

__________________________________________________ ______________

Jesse Birdsey on 8/27/2003 gave this board an overall rating of:

Jesse is a male and weighs 100lbs to 130 lbs with a skill level of pro. He rates the individual characteristics of the board as follows:
    Speed: 5 Tracking: 5 Pop: 5 Spinning: 4 Inverts: 5 Landings: 5 Sliders: N/A

Comments: this board is a tite board. i love it. it is very nice and responsive. has great landings. landing from ten feet high u can hardly feel it. this is a great product!!!!!!

__________________________________________________ _______

Rick Raven on 7/10/2003 gave this board an overall rating of:

Rick is a male and weighs 161lbs to 190 lbs with a skill level of intermediate. He rates the individual characteristics of the board as follows:
    Speed: 5 Tracking: 4 Pop: 4 Spinning: 4 Inverts: 4 Landings: 4 Sliders: N/A

Comments: This board rocks, it’s my third board I’ve owned and it had an immediate impact on my skilz.

__________________________________________________ ___________
    Last edited by ddmracing05; 05-30-2007, 03:25 PM. Reason: Change what it came with.
    For Those About To Ride We Solute You

141 My bad
    For Those About To Ride We Solute You

Comment

Working...
    X