'04 Suburban 2500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'04 Suburban 2500

My Pop is selling his 'Burb. Got a new Benzo on the way so the Burb needs to go. '04 'Burb. 3/4 ton w/ 6.0 litre. 35k miles, power everything, XM, 6 disc, heated leather seats, heated power extending mirrors, Bose system, BFG All Terrains. White with grey interior. The only thing it doesn't have is DVD.

It's a highway queen. Been driven from OR to CA on several occasions and that's about it. Minimal around town driving. He recons it gets 14mpg. Not bad for 3/4 ton Burb.

$30k
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

is that 14 mpg highway or city?

Comment

2WD or 4WD? Other questions you may get are: Locking Rear? AutoRide? 4.11 or 3.73?

My 2WD 03 with the 8.1L averages 12.5MPG everyday driving and 11.5MPG now that the A/C is on so I guess that 14 is city.
      "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
      "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

2WD!? Who buys a 2WD 3/4tonBurb? Yeah 4WD. I'll have to find out on the gears and locker. I'm betting it's the 3.73's as it was ordered as a highway queen. He's got an F350 PS for towing.

I think the 14 is an average. He's taking it down to SoCal on fri. to show it to someone, so if you'ld like to see it let me know.
        Last edited by NICKYPOO; 05-17-2007, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Just to comfirm, 3.73's with the locker. No auto ride. I don't think that option was available in '04.

14mpg ave. That number was pulled right off the trip computer.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
            2WD!? Who buys a 2WD 3/4tonBurb?
            People buying used for $16,500 with no sales tax .
            "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
            "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

Yeah, I guess that would make sense.

Comment

Working...
              X