Swim Platform cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swim Platform cover

This cover came with our 06 22Ve but is too small for the platform. The best guess is that it was for a 20ft'er. I've kept it in a storage tub since we brought the boat home. It has an elastic band around it and a web belt and buckle in the middle to go around the platform

I want it to go to a good home as I can't use so I don't need it. Hopefully one of you can.

Don't know what this would cost to buy/replace because the covers come as a set, so make me a fair offer.
    Attached Files
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

I have the same one. Was it made for the teak platform???

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
      I have the same one. Was it made for the teak platform???
      Lee said that they are the same size
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

All right, someboby has got to need a cover to fit on there 20i/V

Here's the deal, I'll send it to you, if it fits, great, pay me something. If it does not fit, o well, I cant use it any way

Comment

He's offering a good deal, I will need to look into a good cover myself soon too.
          The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

my covers for the boat have always covered the platform
            Originally posted by G-MONEY
            It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
              All right, someboby has got to need a cover to fit on there 20i/V

Here's the deal, I'll send it to you, if it fits, great, pay me something. If it does not fit, o well, I cant use it any way
              I'll take it I have a 20V...what do you want for it if it fits...

Comment

Originally posted by sacnvr2l8 View Post
                PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by sacnvr2l8 View Post

Hay man, post some pics of that swim platform cover. If it fits, I'll take $500 for it.

J/K, but I would like to see it on

Comment

sorry havent been on reading in a while...I'll take some pics in the next week or so...

Comment

Working...
                    X