6.5" Component Marine Speakers 75 Watts RMS 150 Watts Peak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.5" Component Marine Speakers 75 Watts RMS 150 Watts Peak

Brand new - never used - Rockford Fosgate Marine Speakers. List price is $229 per pair - lowest web price is $129. I am selling for $49 per pair plus shipping! I have two pair.

They are off-white and unfortunately do not match my interior (wife is an interior decorator). These are the same speakers that Spharis (resident Tige audiophile) put in his boat.

If you want better sound and off-white will match your interior then you are just plain stupid if you don't buy these

With the great deals you are offering I was wondering if you could do me a favor. Buy a pair of Black Pro 80's and a Kicker ZX 650 amp. Never use either and post them on here with your discounted price and I am in

Seriously guys this is a great deal!!!
    Let it be!!!

Comment

It's funny you ask...just kidding, but I do have a 12 inch Kicker sub that has never been used and am going to sell. My impulsiveness and changing of mind is your gain!

Comment

I need to replace at least one pair of my factory Clarion's. I would really want 3 pair but I guess I could buy your 2 and get the 3rd for the online price. Hmm...keep me in mind.
        "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
        "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

I'll take pics of mine installed if I get a chance to post up. They are pretty nice comps. They are a pretty close "marine" copy of the power line RF 6.5s. I am pleased with them.
          http://www.wakeboatworld.com
          []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

Duuuude!? I just spent $65 p/pair for Polk db's and you put these up. You suck.
            You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

I'll take both pair if you still have them Moki, PM sent.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
                Duuuude!? I just spent $65 p/pair for Polk db's and you put these up. You suck.
                Isn't it good enough that I solved your whining problem on your boat and now you're whining?

Comment

Originally posted by my86stanggt View Post
                  I'll take both pair if you still have them Moki, PM sent.

Jeff
                  You got it, I'll get you shipping costs tomorrow.

Comment

Look like this; I added 303 trim tings behind the tweeter since these pics. I need new pics of everything.
                    http://www.wakeboatworld.com
                    []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

Originally posted by Moki View Post
                      Isn't it good enough that I solved your whining problem on your boat and now you're whining?
                      Doh! Ya got me. You still suck.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
                        Doh! Ya got me. You still suck.
                        You got me to get a new tower, which lead to new Wet Sounds, which lead to new batteries and a new alternator and a new isolator and a subwoofer and new amps! You suck and you're expensive!

Now Tall, XPjim, and others are forcing me to get a ballast system.

Comment

Originally posted by Moki View Post
                          You got me to get a new tower, which lead to new Wet Sounds, which lead to new batteries and a new alternator and a new isolator and a subwoofer and new amps! You suck and you're expensive!

Now Tall, XPjim, and others are forcing me to get a ballast system.
                          God, what a bunch of Jerks on this site.

Comment

Moki:

Do you stil have the speakers? If so, I am interested. I have JBL's in the tower cans and one is blown. Need to get 2 new pair and this is a great deal. Please let me know as soon as possible as I am ready to buy.

Jim 412-973-3581

Comment

Moki,
                              I might be interested in 2 pairs if you got them. Do they come with Tweeters per pair also? PM me with the shipped Price.
                              For Those About To Ride We Solute You

Comment

Working...
                              X