Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delco 140 Amp Alternator and 140 Amp Isolator

Alternator:
    140 Delco Marine Alternator. Brand new and never installed. Lifetime warranty no questons asked. Quality is second to none. The wiring tag was put on by DB Electrical ease of installation. $100 + shipping

Isolator:
    Cole Hershey 140 amp for 2 batteries. New and never installed. $65 + shipping

I purchased this alternator and isolator from DB Electrical a few months ago with the intention of upgrading my stock 65amp alternator (315 Merc) and adding the isolator so that I could also add a second battery. I was gearing up for a big stereo install. As some of you know, I recently sold that boat and purchased a new boat, so I no longer have a need for either. I would like to just break even, which is why I'm posting a picture of the sales receipt.

There are a few people on this board that have also purchased and installed this same alternator. I assure you that DB electrical has EXCELLENT customer service and will stand behind both products.

Let me know if you have any questions!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jeff T; 04-01-2007, 12:50 AM.

You can get a 6 groove serpentine pulley from DB if that is what your boat has.

Comment

Alternator is sold. Isolator still for sale.

Comment

Surely someone needs an isolator!!

Comment

http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-...5138998&lk=URL

Comment

Isolator is sold.

Comment

Working...
            X