bindings for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bindings for sale

hey i've got a pair of 2005 liquid force transits size large narrow up for sale. i rode them a couple times last year and found out that my feet were barely too wide. made them go numb really fast. so i got a new pair this year and would very much like to sell these. here's a pic you can see they are in perfect condition. *notice the camera flash gives a slightly blue look but they are actually solid black. if anyone is interested email me or reply and i will take better pictures for you.
    Attached Files

Price, and what sizes fall under large?
    http://www.wakeboatworld.com
    []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

I wear a large and I'm a 10-11 depending on shoes. I believe large goes to a 12. But that would be tight.
      Originally posted by G-MONEY
      It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

liquid force's size chart says they fit 9-11. notice they are large narrow's though which means they are a bit skinnier width-wise than your average large. as for price pm or email me an offer triple digits would be great :-) they are in perfect condition with all hardware. i'll put some better pics tonight for you guys as well.

Comment

new pics

here's the pics i promised. sorry it took so long i've actually been out working on the boat all afternoon. these show the color much better than the first. oh and i'm an 11 to 11 1/2 US size shoe. they fit me great just a little tight on the sides of my feet. otherwise they felt great and i would recommend them to anyone.
          Attached Files

Comment

Sorry I'm not interested in buying them but my wife gave me these bindings for christmas and just had to add that they are AWESOME! If they will fit they are definitely worth it. If you are a snowboarder and want a stiffer higher binding then these will do the trick. Good luck selling them. If I needed a spare I'd grab them, but hopefully I won't

Comment

its cool. i appreciate the good review.

Comment

Post a price, please.....we need a starting point.
                http://www.wakeboatworld.com
                []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

$150.00 they are perfect condition w/ original box, papers, and hardware so i think thats pretty reasonable.

Comment

these are taking up space and i'm tired of seeing them if anyone wants them pm me with an offer. doesn't have to be what i'm asking above.

Comment

nice looking boot! sorry your not selling them. I'd make an offer, but think it's too low for you

Comment

thanks domsz. yeah the problem i'm having is with them being a large narrow. not a lot of people fall into that category.

Comment

I'd buy them, but I just really don't need another set. I'm sure you will sell them.

Comment

Working...
                          X