Fly High Pro X V-drive sacs for sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fly High Pro X V-drive sacs for sale!

I replaced the rear sacs in our rival system with the 750# sacs so these need to go. I measured them at 14"x14"x44", they will hold about 400lbs. each. The sacs are in good shape, no rips or leaks. They were used for 1 season. No hardware is included, so no plugs or connectors.

I am asking $145 shipped via UPS.

Originally posted by akdoc View Post
    I replaced the rear sacs in our rival system with the 750# sacs so these need to go. I measured them at 14"x14"x44", they will hold about 400lbs. each. The sacs are in good shape, no rips or leaks. They were used for 1 season. No hardware is included, so no plugs or connectors.

I am asking $145 shipped via UPS.
    Ok, so I would need the pump and what else?

Would you reccomend a cover?
    The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

You will need a pump and some plugs. You can find them on buywake.com or Joel can get them for you at Stateamind. These sacs do not need covers.

Comment

You will need a pump and some plugs. You can find them on buywake.com or Joel can get them for you at Stateamind. These sacs do not need covers.
        Any idea on prices for those 2 items also would you be willing to split the pair? If so what would you charge singled?

Comment

Is it these Fly High Pro x-series V-drive sacs?

Comment

Yep, it is those sacs. The connects vary in price depending on what you want. You can look at buywake and find prices there.

Comment

Yep, it is those sacs. The connects vary in price depending on what you want. You can look at buywake and find prices there.
              Ok, you wouldn't be interested in seperating the two would ya? If you did how much each?

Comment

I won't separate them and I have another offer on the table. I will let you know if that falls thru.

Comment

I won't separate them and I have another offer on the table. I will let you know if that falls thru.
                  I just have "conformation" that I cannot get them, sorry. Thanks tho.

Comment

akdoc,

What are you going to run up front to compensate for the weight in the back?

How do the bags fit? I assume they completely fill the lockers?

Comment

They pretty much fill the lockers. We already have about 500 lbs. under the front seats using 2 bags. We are going to add lead and 2 more sacs in the storage compartment between the cockpit and bow.

Comment

That wake will be sick, possibly even scary. Post some pics of it, if you can.

I've been comtemplating adding the 750s to my 22v, and buying some pop bags for up front, to compliment the bow sac.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky 275 View Post
                          I've been comtemplating adding the 750s to my 22v, and buying some pop bags for up front, to compliment the bow sac.

How about some 100lbs lead bricks carpeted in Tigé carpet?

Comment

Lee, I'll stop by sometime next week if you have them at the shop.

Comment

Come on guys, somebody need ballast bags!!! I am willing to take offers. Let me know.

Comment

Working...
                              X