No announcement yet.

Sahara Drysuit (Large)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$31.99 at Costco? P.O.S. WETSUIT. This sale is for a top of the line [U]DRYSUIT.[/U]
    "Just Surf Damn it"

Comment

Sparky
      Thats a spring suit. dont think that would extend wannabe's season too much longer.
      Let it be!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xpjim1 View Post
        Sparky
        Thats a spring suit. dont think that would extend wannabe's season too much longer.
        I know, but wannabee was talking about needing a wetsuit, and why pay $150 for a drysuit when for $31 you can get a wet suit. That's all
        wish i got a little more $$$ but i really need a wet suit...wait this thread is for a dry suit...nevermind
        $31.99 at Costco? P.O.S. WETSUIT. This sale is for a top of the line DRYSUIT.]
        I know Greg, and it is a good deal. I was just giving info for someone who was needing a wetsuit not a drysuit. And POS is arguable, none the less it works. Sorry, I really need to stay away from wannabe's posts......lol

Comment

Sorry Sparky

I thought I had a big smile in there
          Let it be!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sparky216 View Post
            I know, but wannabee was talking about needing a wetsuit, and why pay $150 for a drysuit when for $31 you can get a wet suit. That's all

I know Greg, and it is a good deal. I was just giving info for someone who was needing a wetsuit not a drysuit. And POS is arguable, none the less it works. Sorry, I really need to stay away from wannabe's posts......lol
            I'm with you on that last line Sparky. It's too easy to get carried away with him.
            Sorry about the POS comment. I guess I need to be a bit more P.C. and say I.M.O. its a POS.
            Oh, sorry, I did it again
            Here we go. I.M.O. a spring suit of any kind, does not compare to the warmth, comfort, and protection that a good drysuit will afford you.
            Hows that?
            "Just Surf Damn it"

Comment

um, lets see here, 150 for a dry suit that you maye use once or twice or 31 for a wet suit, no brainer there.

It all depends on what your going to be doing. I bought a dry suit the first year after I bought my boat, thinking I would use it all the time. Well, its been used 4 times, because no one else want's to go when it's cold.

ALSO, just cuz you have a dry suit on , it's still darn cold!! Your hands, feet and head still FREEZE!! Crashing still sucks.

Hey each to his own, but if your not in water well below 50, and air temps below 50 as well, you don't need a dry suit.
              Originally posted by G-MONEY
              It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Mallek View Post
                I'm with you on that last line Sparky. It's too easy to get carried away with him.
                Sorry about the POS comment. I guess I need to be a bit more P.C. and say I.M.O. its a POS.
                Oh, sorry, I did it again
                Here we go. I.M.O. a spring suit of any kind, does not compare to the warmth, comfort, and protection that a good drysuit will afford you.
                Hows that?
                lol

Comment

each to his own, each to his own!
                  Originally posted by G-MONEY
                  It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post
                    each to his own, each to his own!
                    I'm with you on the suits, we wear our wetsuits from April till probably June and then again in late fall. But enough jacking Gregs thread, guess we better let the man sell his suit!

Comment

Working...
                    X