Captain seats ??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Captain seats ??????

I would like to change out my captains seat on my '03 20i. Anyone know of options? Does Tige offer anything as a replacement? I would like to raise and swivel if possible.
    :)

I'd get one of the new style Tige seats with the mesh and it has height adjust also. It is called a VisionAir. You can get them online that do not say Tige and I believe your dealer, or a dealer, would order it with the Tige logo on it.

http://www.iboats.com/products/seat/...t_Seating.html

Comment

Wonder if those come with a pedestal. Looks like a no.
      http://www.wakeboatworld.com
      []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

They would not come with a pedestal or the mount.

Comment

WOW! $480 for one seat.
          "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
          "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
            They would not come with a pedestal or the mount.
            lee,

Is it a different pedastal/mount than what was used on older models?

I've got a few tears in my seat on my '99 21v and would consider replacing if I could get a vision chair.
            Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
              lee,

Is it a different pedastal/mount than what was used on older models?

I've got a few tears in my seat on my '99 21v and would consider replacing if I could get a vision chair.
              A seat comes just a seat. You would need the mount that goes on the bottom of the seat and the pedestal.

Comment

A seat comes just a seat. You would need the mount that goes on the bottom of the seat and the pedestal.
                Cool, sounds like I just unbolt what I have and bolt on the new seat. I guess I know what I want for my birthday!

Thanks!
                Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Lee,

I'm a little slow,,, so do you need a "new" mount & pedestal for a new vision chair if you already have an older (05) model Tige?

Comment

All I said was a seat is a seat and you will still need a mount and a pedestal, be it either new or old.

Comment

take your old mount and use it!
                      Originally posted by G-MONEY
                      It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Along the same lines has anyone investigated putting one of the new adjustable pedestals from the RZ2 into a 22i. It would be sweet to adjust the whole seat up and down instead of just the bolster being flipped up. I looked into it and found the 22i was very short compared to the new RZ2 mount. Anyone else checked into this?

Comment

i think if you put the new mounts you can do anythnng you want.
                          Originally posted by G-MONEY
                          It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PromoTige View Post
                            I would like to change out my captains seat on my '03 20i. Anyone know of options? Does Tige offer anything as a replacement? I would like to raise and swivel if possible.
                            If you decide to go with a new one, let me know what you're doing with the old one. I'd be interested in it for the right price. Primarly looking for the seat structure itself (the plastic "tub" underneath the upholstery) as mine is damaged.

Thanks,

Dave.

Comment

Working...
                            X