For Sale: 2017 Tige RZX3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: 2017 Tige RZX3

Well it's that time again. Getting ready for the next one. At $98,000 I think it's priced very well for what it is and the condition it's in. Probabaly the lowest priced RZX3 on the market. Pass this on to a friend and I'll throw you a finders fee too! We have absolutely loved this boat. And it is even better now than when we bought it. 4000 pounds of ballast, GSA style surf tabs, 2:1 transmission, 17" prop. Everything works as it should. 230ish hours. Normal wear. Not a perfect boat, but a solid 9.5/10.

Let me know if you have any questions. You'll find I'm pretty easy to work with.

0005.jpg

056.jpg

0001.jpg

044.jpg
    Last edited by UNSTUCK; 04-14-2020, 03:01 PM.

What is the next boat going to be?!

Comment

ATX or Moomba. Haven't decided yet for sure, but probably Moomba.

Comment

I used the skiers dealer in slc to wrap and prep my 22ve for shipment when I sold it. they seem to be a pretty good dealership. only one in the slc valley that wanted my shrinkwrap business and held the boat for several days prior to the transport company showing up.
        I bet you will have good service there if you go that route.
        2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
        2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Marine products is the company. They are just around the block from where I work. I stop in there often to get all my boating supplies. Their salesman has been very helpful in the past. It would be very convenient to do business with them. We’ll see what happens. If no one wants this boat we will happily rock it again next summer. At the listed price I bet trade in can’t be much lower. Maybe I should look into that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
            Marine products is the company. They are just around the block from where I work. I stop in there often to get all my boating supplies. Their salesman has been very helpful in the past. It would be very convenient to do business with them. We’ll see what happens. If no one wants this boat we will happily rock it again next summer. At the listed price I bet trade in can’t be much lower. Maybe I should look into that as well.
            You would be silly to go moomba over ATX and I sell both in regard to performance. Unless you go Makaii with the 450 loaded you aren't close to having what ou have now.

An ATX/Moomba is a step down from what you have now in terms of interior/bells and whistles.

I guess my question would be, why?
            Germaine Marine
            "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

I agree with Jason on this one, what’s the reason? Unless you’re getting the atx or moomba for way less to save some money I don’t see the point.

Comment

Main reason is to free up funds as it's time for us to move houses.

Comment

Ok that’s understandable, these boats aren’t cheap. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Updated new price: $100,000!

Comment

What is the next boat going to be?!

Comment

Price drop to $98,000. I can help with delivery.

Comment

Working...
                        X