Wanted Perfect Pass or Hydrophase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted Perfect Pass or Hydrophase

HI, anyone have a Perfect Pass or Hydrophase for sale? For a 2003 Tige 22V. Now that I have learned it is not a Tige speedset I am looking for, I thought I would repost. Are these boat or engine specific?

Thanks Michael

When purchased new they are pretty much a generic kit that you need to modify and build to your boat, although there are few different styles to get you in the right direction first. It is not likely that someone would have a used kit lying around. Why would they remove it. And if they did, the install they did would probably not match what you would need to do, or at least be a lot of extra work.

Buying a cruise control system is not cheap. But is worth every penny and in my eyes a must have. Just bite the bullet and order a new one and be done with it.

Comment

Well, I have the luxury of time before I need one. I often find that people will order one, and then something happens before they install it. That is how I picked up a go surf assist at a fraction of the cost of a new one. Plus, I enjoy the search.

I may very well end up just ordering a new perfect pass sytem.

Thanks Micihael

Comment

Working...
      X