Tige speedset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige speedset

HI, anyone know where I might find a used Tige speedset for a 2003 tige 22v. Just buying the boat and it has no cruise control, and wondered if somone might be selling one.

thanks Michael

Does not exist, cant happen. Speed-Set (or the first gen Accue-Set) was a Tige Specific speed control released in 2006 for the Marine power fly by wire throttle systems.

However, you would be looking for Perfect Pass, either GPS or old school paddle wheel style.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Look at these as well. Was very happy with mine.

https://www.hydrophase.com/

Comment

Thanks very much

Comment

OK so does anyone have a used perfect pass or hydrophase for sale? Does the paddle wheel style work just as well if I am in a lake and not flowing river water? These units are not boat specific are they? Would this work? PerfectPass DBW-06 Wakeboard Pro 6.5NG Boat Master Module Harness Kit 107444

thanks
          Last edited by drance; 09-08-2019, 12:03 AM.

Comment

I have the stargazer version on my Tige 24v. Uses gps and it works great!!! Paddle works for both. Slightly better in river. I would go gps over paddle wheel though.
            Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

Correct me if I’m wrong but don’t you need a paddle wheel a river with current to properly account for the moving water? Either should work just fine in a lake.

Comment

You can offset for current with the gps, but it becomes more of a guessing game. I had GPS on my old boat, and loved it, and when we were in the delta, we just adjusted the speed accordingly. It sounds more difficult than it is.

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
                Correct me if I’m wrong but don’t you need a paddle wheel a river with current to properly account for the moving water? Either should work just fine in a lake.

Comment

Working...
                X