2015 AVX Free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2015 AVX Free

I converted my 2015 Z1 to TAPS3. I no longer need the large AVX Fin and am willing to give it to someone who might need one. You pay shipping and it's yours or if you would like to pick it up, that's ok as well.

Yea, didn't think that far enough ahead to post location. Thanks Sandm.

Alexandria Minnesota is where it is located. I travel to the Twin Cities often enough that I could meet someone from the Metro if they are interested.
    Last edited by dpass; 08-24-2019, 02:42 PM.

might want to list location for local pickup
    2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
    2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

You have any idea how much that thing weights? Just trying to figure what it would cost to ship to Texas.

Comment

I had a VX for a Z3 shipped by the freight company Midwest Motor Express from Minnesota to Colorado and it cost $168. I had no idea what a VX weighed, so I told them 125 lbs. It does not weigh quite that much, I would say closer to 90 lbs if I had to guess. They shipped it attached by ratchet straps to a long wooden pallet. Hope that helps.
        Last edited by Ryanmorgan1984; 08-30-2019, 02:11 PM.

Comment

I lifted it on my own, so I'd agree that is is 90 to 100 lbs. Not too heavy, but awkward as hell to carry very far.

I haven't checked my post in some time. I will check more frequently for a week or so to see if you are still interested. After that it goes to the fiberglass graveyard.

Comment

Wow , I am surprised to hear it is that heavy! Thanks anyway!!

Comment

Working...
            X