ISO: Swim platform for 2013 Tigè R20 and mounting brackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO: Swim platform for 2013 Tigè R20 and mounting brackets

Wanted to buy a swim platform/deck for a 2013 Tigè R20 and mounting brackets. New or used. My platform broke off and sank to the bottom of the lake. Any leads or information on where I can buy either is appreciated! Thank you, Mike

I feel like I just saw an ad somewhere on here from a guy that had a few for sale. Might have been on Facebook page as well. Sorry, not much help but search around for that ad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Miken81 View Post
      Wanted to buy a swim platform/deck for a 2013 Tigè R20 and mounting brackets. New or used. My platform broke off and sank to the bottom of the lake. Any leads or information on where I can buy either is appreciated! Thank you, Mike
      Might be cheaper to hire a diver!

Comment

I have one for a 2013 Z1, but I'm pretty sure it won't fit an R20.

Comment

There is one on Kijiji in Calgary Alberta. Depending on your location. He’s asking $1000CAD but it’s been for sale for a while so you could probably get him down. Here is a link: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-boat-parts-t...ationFlag=true

Comment

Thank you so much!

Comment

I will ask the dealer what does and doesn't fit. Thanks!

Comment

Just an FYI only......

My Z3 2013 was in a flood and had repairs done by insurance. The Dealer charged the insurance company $4889.00 for the swim platform and brackets. Just a figure to go by, not saying its right or prudent number, but something to reference in buying new or used. I personal think they F**K the insurance company, but what goes around usually comes around.

Comment

Working...
                X