ISO: Used fat guy surf board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO: Used fat guy surf board

Anybody got anything collecting dust they could part with?

I have a Walker Project Bazooka 5'1" that we don't use anymore. Great surf style board for big guys. I'd say like $350 plus shipping or make me an offer. I can get pics if you are interested.

Comment

I have a Inland Surfer Red Rocket I would be willing to sale for $125. It's a big board I bought off of another TO in here a few years back at the West Coast Tige Reunion.

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post
        I have a Inland Surfer Red Rocket I would be willing to sale for $125. It's a big board I bought off of another TO in here a few years back at the West Coast Tige Reunion.
        I'd definitely be interested if you're willing to ship. Curious what that would cost. Located near Houston. Found one here on CL for $50 but they're not responding to emails.
        Last edited by sebenfitty; 07-29-2019, 01:52 PM. Reason: adding info

Comment

Originally posted by akdoc View Post
          I have a Walker Project Bazooka 5'1" that we don't use anymore. Great surf style board for big guys. I'd say like $350 plus shipping or make me an offer. I can get pics if you are interested.
          Definitely a deal. Gotta find my son a board also. Looking for a bit cheaper.
          And I've already put a pretty good bit of cash into the boat this summer

Comment

Originally posted by sebenfitty View Post
            I'd definitely be interested if you're willing to ship. Curious what that would cost. Located near Houston. Found one here on CL for $50 but they're not responding to emails.
            I can check into Shipping Friday or Saturday when I am at the Lake, get you a quote, and private message you with details before you commit?

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post
              I can check into Shipping Friday or Saturday when I am at the Lake, get you a quote, and private message you with details before you commit?
              Sounds good.

Comment

I just had a Soulcraft shipped from PA to CO and it was $76 via USPS. 4’7” by 21” board. If that helps give you an idea of shipping costs.

Comment

thanks

Comment

If that doesn't work out I have a 2015 Ronix 4.11 board for sale. I just bout from a fellow TO in WI. it have a minor ding that was repaired by the previous owner and does not affect the ride at all. I'm asking only what I paid for it which included shipping, $325 for the 4.11[ATTACH]51348IMG_7571.jpg
                    Attached Files

Comment

I have already shared this response below privately with the OP (sebenfitty), but wanted to share some of the response here as well, for others interested;

I was able to get down to UPS to get the shipping cost for the board mentioned. They wanted approximately $225.00 to ship it to Deer Park, Texas. Yes, you read that right, $225! More than what I am asking for the board. Additionally, the original owner of the board reached out to me and indicated the board is an Inland Surfer Red Tide, not the Red Rocket as previously mentioned. My apologies for the confusion. I may end up having to find a buyer locally to make it worthwhile for someone. I did get pictures of the board though;

Red Tide 1.jpg

Red Tide 2.jpg

If anyone is interested in the board in California, let me know.

Comment

I have a Liquid Force 5' Fish for sale, excellent shape, in fact perfect shape. $200.00 Will post pic asap. Located in Austin Texas

Comment

I've got a Inland Surfer Red Rocket brand new still in the box. I would do $700 with free shipping to TX.

Comment

That’s pretty crazy on the shipping.
                            Thanks for the help though.

I’ll just keep looking local. Maybe pick up a good off season deal.

I’ve got a LF rocket. Just looking for something made for the bigger guys.

Comment

Bit the bullet and just got new boards. Picked up the IS Red Rocket for me and a Tako blem for the kids for 750 shipped, on the IS website.

Comment

Working...
                              X