Clarion M303 and MW1 Remote Display Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clarion M303 and MW1 Remote Display Demo

Ill be swapping out my display Clarion M303 and MW1 remote in the next couple of weeks. Upgrading.

Although a demo display, never seen day light or weather. Will be boxed back in their original packages. I have a Y cable for the remote. Its new and will be includes. However, I do NOT have an extension cable for the remote. So buyer would need to pick one up.

$125 + freight for the set. Head, remote and never used Y remote cable.

IMG_20190610_111500162.jpg

IMG_20190610_111508156.jpg

Thanks,
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Interested. PM'd.

Comment

I received 3 messages overnight regarding this post. To be as fair as possible, I will work them in the order they came in.

Thanks,
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Ok, here it is. I had planned to sell as a package, but going to split it up.

Remote and Y cable are spoken for at this time.

Head unit will be $75 delivered. However, I have offered it to the 3rd in line and just waiting to hear back. Being the weekend, I feel people are off enjoying life.

Comment

Both pieces spoken for, thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X