Free 23V gauges if anyone needs them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free 23V gauges if anyone needs them

I've got some leftover gauges that I figured I'd post up before I toss them in case someone need to replace a faulty one.

Came off a 2001 23V

I've got: Water Temp, Battery Voltage, Oil pressure, and Fuel Level.

Dirty in the picture but look like new, all worked last time out.
    Just pay the shipping.
    MVIMG_20190705_093536.jpg

Sonic are you going to get rid of the plastic also? if so. Yours looks to be in better shape than mine.

Comment

Originally posted by gumby View Post
      Sonic are you going to get rid of the plastic also? if so. Yours looks to be in better shape than mine.
      You can have it too, but its rough as well. Looks OK except for the right side its got a couple pieces missing.

Comment

Here's the problem area.
        MVIMG_20190708_100505.jpg

I also have the digital file if you wanted one I could cut one from steel and powder coat or paint it

Comment

I was going to use yours as pattern for the local plastic shop to build me one. I might just have to come see ya. I would like to see the boat anyways.
          Last edited by gumby; 07-08-2019, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Hey, how can I get a copy of that digital file? I have a plasma table and always have some scrap stainless.

Comment

I've got the original file from tige, it's not to scale and I can't guarantee it's perfect as I haven't used it but shoot me an email at jbrady2 at gmail and I'll send it your way!

Comment

Originally posted by gumby View Post
                I was going to use yours as pattern for the local plastic shop to build me one. I might just have to come see ya. I would like to see the boat anyways.
                Come on out! I should be done with it within the week I hope

Comment

Are these still available??

Comment

I also sent you an email for the Tige file. Looking at your pics, I just thought my panel was in rough shape! Thanks for making this available.
                    Brent

Comment

Originally posted by mdelleman View Post
                      Are these still available??
                      Unfortunately they got tossed since no one wanted them. Had to clean out my office!

Comment

Working...
                      X