Phase 5 Phantom 57”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phase 5 Phantom 57”

$650 shipped. The scoop: Arrived damaged on rear corner from Fedex, fixed with epoxy filler and 2 layers of 4oz glass. ZERO net effect. Rail edge was NOT dinged at all, just the corner as you see.

Ridden 5-6 times, if that. Just not my jam. But is a beloved board by many, including Parker Payne. He’s pretty good.

Extra 3.7 main fins included with stock 4.3s and the nubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Someone needs this. My favorite board I have ever ridden. Own a 57” and have a 53” being delivered Friday. I bought Dakota’s Soulcraft Jimmie8; which is great, but the phantom actually rides faster and is more responsive.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbuss4 View Post
      Someone needs this. My favorite board I have ever ridden. Own a 57” and have a 53” being delivered Friday. I bought Dakota’s Soulcraft Jimmie8; which is great, but the phantom actually rides faster and is more responsive.
      Nice! Yes it’s awesome. I bought it after riding it in Florida. In the end, my other Chaos is a better fit for me and I only have one set of legs. But it is still very good!

Thanks for the shout!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

I did the same thing. Rode the phantom with Tarzan at Wakesurf Orlando, and ordered one within a couple days of getting home

Comment

Working...
        X