1997 Pre2150WT For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1997 Pre2150WT For Sale

The time has come to sale our boat and look forward to a new one. This boat has been kept in near perfect shape with only a little over 335hrs on it. It has an EFI 350 with a Velvet Drive. Dual batteries with the ACR and switch added, onboard charger, Kicker sound system with Bluetooth and tower speakers, integrated rear trunk ballast bag with optional seat bag and upgraded prop (original prop included as well). Bimini top and cover included. Tige TAPs system for adjusting the wake. Removable teak swim platform. Trailer has almost new tires and surge brakes. At 21.5ft it’s been a great boat to wakeboard, wake surf, and ski. Asking $18,000 obo

IMG_9132.jpg

IMG_9098.jpg

IMG_9122.jpg

IMG_9123.jpg

IMG_9124.jpg

IMG_9125.jpg

IMG_9126.jpg

IMG_9128.jpg

IMG_9130.jpg

IMG_9131.jpg

My baby is sold. Super nice family that bought it. Makes me happy it’s going to a good family.

Comment

Congratulations to you and the new owner. That is one clean machine.
      Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Thanks TA! Now the hunt begins for our new boat or wait for spring orders!

Comment

Cool. Whatcha thinking about?

Comment

Now don’t shoot me but if we don’t find a super clean low hr boat we’ll be ordering this in March. We’re going longer and a lot bigger. My wife keeps eyeing a SE550 but it’s still a touch outa my price range.

40560907-7DB7-45BC-AB2A-03C169BBA371.jpg

Comment

Wow, that will be a big change.

Comment

Yep it will be a huge change. So big this fall I have to make room for a 12ft door as the newer boats are too tall for my 10ft door without dropping the tower every time. The older I get my knees and back keep telling me to surf more vs boarding so time to get a boat that’s easier to surf, but I’m never giving up on wake boarding just won’t board in ruff water. Our crew ranges from 4-9 and sometimes 11 so def need some more room on those extra full days. We test demo’d a 2019 SE550 (no Max’s in stock) as I want my wife (driver) to see how a big boat handled pulling me vs ours. Besides all the touch screen stuff she didn’t think it handled much different really than our except you’d have to really mess up to dunk the bow. That demo really confirmed we’d love a larger boat. Going to be exciting but a little bitter sweet selling our current boat that my kids both started out on. The good news is my friend is taking us out Saturday on his pontoon so we still get to enjoy the lake this weekend

Comment

Sent a PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X