Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 Tige R21 for sale! $59,990

Sold!
    Last edited by BurnMac42; 07-03-2019, 01:20 PM.

Good looking boat, GLWS!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeB313 View Post
      Good looking boat, GLWS!
      Thanks man it will be tough to see it drive off but I've already started building ZX1's haha...hopefully I'll be happy just building em' online for a few years before pulling the trigger!

Comment

You can tell the boat has been WELL CARED FOR!! Next owner is in for a treat. GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
          You can tell the boat has been WELL CARED FOR!! Next owner is in for a treat. GLWS
          Thanks man....also dudes/dudettes let me know if I'm off point on the price....I checked onlyinboards.com and I'm coming in over $1k less than any 16/17 on there and they dont include all the extras but I'm always open to suggestions!

Comment

don't see hours listed on either ad. just an fyi.

fwiw we almost pulled the trigger on a leftover new '17 last september. looks like it was equipped exactly like your boat with the 400 and ws pack. it was 59.5k otd. only reason it took so long to sell was the exterior color was purple everywhere yours is silver. interior was an exact replica to yours. it did NOT come with all the extras you are including which for a new boat owner would save them several thousand dollars up front. a repeat boat owner such as us there might not be as much value in the extras.
            it might take a minute to sell but depending on hours 59 is a fair price imo. now if you have 200+hrs might be a different story.
            2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
            2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Originally posted by sandm View Post
              don't see hours listed on either ad. just an fyi.

fwiw we almost pulled the trigger on a leftover new '17 last september. looks like it was equipped exactly like your boat with the 400 and ws pack. it was 59.5k otd. only reason it took so long to sell was the exterior color was purple everywhere yours is silver. interior was an exact replica to yours. it did NOT come with all the extras you are including which for a new boat owner would save them several thousand dollars up front. a repeat boat owner such as us there might not be as much value in the extras.
              it might take a minute to sell but depending on hours 59 is a fair price imo. now if you have 200+hrs might be a different story.
              Good catch on the hours!! I updated the ad to include them...

Comment

Working...
              X