Kicker KMTC11W HLCD Tower System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kicker KMTC11W HLCD Tower System

I have a brand new pair of white Kicker KMTC11W 11" HLCD Tower speakers that I am listing as an open item. They would fit between the custom's bimini and tower, so we swapped them out for the 9". One pod taken out only for a mock fitting, then boxed back up and shipped back.

Specs and features:
    11" HLCD
    Swivel disconnect clamp system
    RGB LEDs included
    300W RMS/600W PEAK
    Stainless clamp fits 1.5" - 3.25" tube tower
    4 ohm

NOTE! These clamps are designed for tube clamps and will NOT fit direct mount type tower speaker applications. There may be some tube tower designs that the clamp will not fit.

These are big SOB's! Hang height is about 14"

Regular retail is $1500. PM for pricing.

Heres a couple pics of my black KMTC11

IMG_1417.jpg

IMG_1420.jpg
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Just an update on tower fitment;

Alpha-Z = NO

E and Z = YES

the old "Met-Crap" = Yes

Newer Metcraft = Yes

Extreme = Yes

Some Samsons = Yes

Tige Vector = Yes

Tige Hurricane = Yes

E2 and M2 = Yes (with 99% certainty)

Ask about others, as I am building a database.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Ill entertain any and all serious offers.

Comment

those are some decently sized speakers. sure they play crazy loud.....

glws.
        2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
        2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Sold, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by sandm View Post
            those are some decently sized speakers. sure they play crazy loud.....

glws.
            Yes, they are HUGE! Hang height, width and depth. Kicker did an impressive job on the KMTC11 and KMTC9.

Comment

Working...
            X