Vx haul extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vx haul extension

I have a Vx haul plate for sale it’s off of a 2014 Tige r20. It is in great shape been on the boat since I bought it new in 2015. It’s over a $3500 upgrade when the boat was built. I’ll let it go for $1750 n that includes all the hardware with it. The price includes the shipping. If anyone wants pictures I’ll have to email them I can figure out how to at them to the post sorry.

one on my 2014 Rz2 and I modified it And it was a killer setup if you wanna keep it on me and I can walk you through it
    surf till u die.

Comment

Pm me if you are keeping it is what I meant to type lol
      surf till u die.

Comment

Will this fit a 2008 z1?

Comment

Originally posted by Carranza913 View Post
          Will this fit a 2008 z1?
          R20s and RZRs have a narrower beam (94") than the rest of the Tige line (102"). Never tried it or seen it tried, but at the end of the day Id say its not worth trying to put an extension on thats narrower than your beam. Dont think it will increase your wave performance like you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Carranza913 View Post
            Will this fit a 2008 z1?
            The first gen Z1 is narrow like the R20, so I expect it will fit width wise. With that being said, You also need the swim platform brackets as well to make it work. There is no guarantee they would fit your boat even if the OP provides them. And then there is no proof your wave would improve either. The Vx needs a lot of weight as you basically get a longer running surface with the same weight carrying capability.

With all that being said, I love the Vx wave and if you want to take on the project it could yield good results for you.

Comment

You are rite you will either need the swim platform brackets to mount it on otherwise you might be able to just drill the hole where you need them . Also with the vx on my boat made and awesome wake! If I wasn’t switching and going to the gsa system I’d keep it on but I can’t have both.

Comment

Fat chance masonjberg but do you still have the VX Haul?

Comment

Originally posted by NathanH View Post
                  Fat chance masonjberg but do you still have the VX Haul?
                  I have one off of a 2013 Z1 I’d be willing to part ways with if you’re interested. PM me.

Comment

Working...
                  X