Wetsounds Amp SYN-DX2 DSP $400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wetsounds Amp SYN-DX2 DSP $400

Wetsounds Amp SYN-DX2 DSP for sale. Used one season, works perfect, looks perfect. Tuned with Wetsounds "hot" tune to run a pair of Rev 10s. Pm me for more info. $400 plus shipping wetsounds amp.jpg

Hot tune? Doesn’t the front cover come off by removing the 2 Allen screws exposing the gain and crossover settings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

DSPs are digitally tuned. There are zero adjustments that can be done without the software and hardware to configure the amp
      Last edited by freeheel4life; 01-31-2019, 11:16 PM.

Comment

I have a SYN2.3 and the front cover comes off exposing the adjustments.

Comment

Originally posted by Bamer View Post
          I have a SYN2.3 and the front cover comes off exposing the adjustments.

Tige OEM amps are a DSP version, where are your consumer version Syn-DX2.3HP has traditional controls. Like freeheel4 noted, factory DSP amps are PC tuned from the factory. Nothing to do consumer level.

Ther will work and perform like normal, as long as you know what their original application was and use it fo the same setup.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Got it. My SYN-DX6 is a factory amp, but I haven’t tried to remove the front panel to see if there are adjustments. where as I had the dealer install the SYN-DX2.3 for the extra 100W rms to push a set of rev10. My 2.3 does have adjustments.

Comment

Correct, the aftermarket Syn-DX2.3HP has consumer level adjustments, as its not a factory available amp. I do not think there is an OEM 2.3HPDSP yet as well. If your boat is a 2017, then its factory installed amps would be the DSP.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                Correct, the aftermarket Syn-DX2.3HP has consumer level adjustments, as its not a factory available amp. I do not think there is an OEM 2.3HPDSP yet as well. If your boat is a 2017, then its factory installed amps would be the DSP.
                It’s a 2019 R23

Comment

Yeah, I think 2019 came after 2017

Comment

Can you explain the "hot tune"? How is it different and how did you get it?

Comment

this looks to be one more reason to order a boat sans the audio system to avoid getting an amp that is "proprietary". having a pretty decent background in installing audio systems(granted not to chp's level) i'd be kinda pissed if I couldn't reconfigure the gear differently as the audio system grows or changes.
                      2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                      2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
                        Can you explain the "hot tune"? How is it different and how did you get it?
                        This amp was reprogramed from wetsounds after I took delivery of my boat. I emailed wetsounds and complained to them that I was disappointed after hearing the rev 10's on my new boat. I told them I am familiar with these speakers and they fell short of my expectations. They mailed me out a dongle with a "hot" tune. I plugged it in myself and retuned the amp and sent it back. Sounded much better afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                        X