2017 RZX2 fully loaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 RZX2 fully loaded

Very clean 2017 Tige RZX2. Upgraded engine to the 440 Raptor. Still under transferable factory warranty. Always dealer serviced and nothing skimped on. Colors are Vivid midnight metal flake blue, black and white. The boat has 263 fun hours on it and the number will change because I surf a lot! If you are looking for a fully loaded surf machine then this is it. Lots of custom touches, first the Red Green Blue (RGB) lights, lighted badges on the tower, all speakers light up, tower blade lights, custom Wet Sounds front and rear facing White and RGB light bars (super bright), even the sub has RGB ring around it. Also has the Wetsounds 4 Zone controller for the RGB lights. Under water rear facing liquid lumens white lights. Go Surf Assist surf plates replaced the TAPS 3, still have the original TAPS 3 Plates if you want me to switch it back. It has fresh air exhaust, heater, shower, stock prop (2419 ACME), Surf storage bimini top, Upgraded clamping board racks (no more bungees), Power raising and lowering tower and cover that goes over the tower when its down so your racks, speakers and bimini aren't full of bugs when you get to the lake. Second cover that covers the boat with the tower up. These covers are around $1,000 each. Tinted windows keep the glare of the dash. Plumbed for plug and play ballast. Trailer has clear LED lights, swing away tongue, rear step mates to get on the platform easier when its out of the water, 5 bar custom painted treads on fenders and step pads, 3M clear bar all over the trailer to keep it from rock chipping. Matching spare 18", two tone trailer paint job, and I am sure some other thing I am forgetting. If you are looking for a boat has always been stored inside and never towed down a muddy road then this is the boat you have been looking for! Call me lets put something together. 118,000407E5C01-8C17-46A2-B2D3-FDCAD5792AAC.jpg407E5C01-8C17-46A2-B2D3-FDCAD5792AAC.jpg
    surf till u die.
Working...
X