Bimini for 2001 22i riders edition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bimini for 2001 22i riders edition.

Looking for the bimini (frame at least), that fits a 2001 22i. I think it's a metcraft tower?

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

good luck! I ended up replacing the tower.

Comment

Did the tower you bought fit the holes of the metcraft?

Comment

Several towers fit the front holes but not the rear ones. People have filled them but most people have used pop up cleats. There are lots of posts about the different towers people have used. A few recent ones too. As far as the Bimini the OEM one is no longer available, there is an after market one that fits the tower. I’m pretty sure I have the name of it on my work laptop, I’ll look tmr.

Comment

This might help you.

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...Metcraft-Tower

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Comment

I have a black one in PERFECT shape. I just replaced that tower so it should fit perfectly. I DON'T have pictures- sorry- but the fabric is perfect- no holes, no fading and the frame is straight and works great. Comes with the zipper cover that is also in perfect shape so you can attach it to the upper part of the tower when not in use. I'll sell it for $ 250 plus shipping.Boat with Bimini .jpeg

Not my boat- but same OEM bimini for the metcraft tower as I have. I even have SOME of the mounting hardware- the forward mounts for the tower, and three of the set screws and one clip for the rear tethers that go to the tower. you should be able to get the rest easily for a few bucks- the front clips are KEY and I have those.
              Last edited by Will5150; 09-11-2018, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Still have the Bimini top for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by Will5150 View Post
                  I have a black one in PERFECT shape. I just replaced that tower so it should fit perfectly. I DON'T have pictures- sorry- but the fabric is perfect- no holes, no fading and the frame is straight and works great. Comes with the zipper cover that is also in perfect shape so you can attach it to the upper part of the tower when not in use. I'll sell it for $ 250 plus shipping.[ATTACH]49756[/ATTACH]

Not my boat- but same OEM bimini for the metcraft tower as I have. I even have SOME of the mounting hardware- the forward mounts for the tower, and three of the set screws and one clip for the rear tethers that go to the tower. you should be able to get the rest easily for a few bucks- the front clips are KEY and I have those.
                  Still have this Bimini for sale?

Comment

Hey there- nope- sold it last fall to a gentleman in Canada with the Metcraft tower- Since then, i've sold the Tige as well. 19 years of ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by Will5150 View Post
                      Hey there- nope- sold it last fall to a gentleman in Canada with the Metcraft tower- Since then, i've sold the Tige as well. 19 years of ownership.
                      Ok thanks buddy. Just bought a 2000 21V riders edition. Looking for the Bimini to match the Metcraft tower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just get a new tower. Those things are junk anyways. Probably the best thing I’ve ever done to my boat.
                        You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

So far as a bimini, I had one built. Much bigger and nicer.
                          You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Saw one like online. Anyone know where it came from or what kind?IMG_2791.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X