New 2017 R21 - $59,995

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 2017 R21 - $59,995

Not sure if anyone is out looking for a new boat but saw this one on my dealer's site while looking for 2019 info...Checking onlyinboards seems like a great price for a brand new boat....

http://modernmarinecenter.com/invent...html?highlight
    Last edited by BurnMac42; 09-03-2018, 11:47 AM.

17 was a tough year with the funky dash etc.... thats why a lot of 17s are still sitting.... we had to practically give one away. Great first boat though.
    Germaine Marine
    "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

I would do it yesterday
      Germaine Marine
      "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Its really about the bottom line. Dealers have 2 options. Profit on the new boat, or profit on the trade. Consumers have 2 options. Get top dollar on the trade or get a good discount on the new boat. At the end of the day, both get one. Dealer will never get MSRP for the new and below market for the trade and the consumer will never get top dollar for the trade and the new at below MSRP. If the bottom line works for you and the dealer, its a good deal.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I am intrigued with that boat at that price but still a little ways out.
          it's on the mind tho
          2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
          2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Can't vouch for the boat but I Matt (president of Modern Marine) has been awesome to work with. He would be able to answer any/all questions I'm sure concerning warranty, etc

I look forward to him getting some 2019's in...I think he plans on ordering one or both of the ZX series which I would love to crawl around in.

Comment

Working...
            X