Looking for tower for 2001 2100V limited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for tower for 2001 2100V limited

My current biminis is in questionable condition; and looking to replace. Have wanted a tower most of the time anyway.

Shopping a Monster MTK tower with either the folding or cargo Bimini top (leaning cargo).

Concerns or questions for anyone that has these:

The bimini tops look much shorter (boat length) than my current top. Does anyone know how long the folding monster Biminis are (they are understandably closed for the weekend)?

Do the towers fold down?

(long shot) Anyone with pictures of an MTK with cargo Bimini?

Thanks for the help in advance!

I don’t have the cargo Bimini but I do have the MTK tower and really like it. So far (only had it for a few months) it has been rock solid. Yes the tower folds down either forward or back wards depending on your mounting location. I have mine folding backwards. In all my research, it was the easiest looking tower available in that price range to fold. I store my boat in my garage and have to fold the tower every week when I head to and from the lake.

I have really liked the tower so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Yankees39 View Post
      I don’t have the cargo Bimini but I do have the MTK tower and really like it. So far (only had it for a few months) it has been rock solid. Yes the tower folds down either forward or back wards depending on your mounting location. I have mine folding backwards. In all my research, it was the easiest looking tower available in that price range to fold. I store my boat in my garage and have to fold the tower every week when I head to and from the lake.

I have really liked the tower so far.
      That's great to hear. Reviews on here seem solid.

Mine unfortunately sits outside during the summer under a custom cover. Also trying to figure out if I'm better having the cover modified to fit it with the tower folded down OR to accomodate the tower in the up position. Prolly need to talk to my cover maker....

KK

Comment

Working...
      X