Curlview Rig (complete)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curlview Rig (complete)

Currently carefully wrapped, boxed and ready to ship. Good used condition. If you saw my previous post I had been missing the camera head mount, but I found that. Spares included. $150 + Shipping. Will fit Alpha Z tower. Unsure on other towers. Will fit in under bench seat of Z3 slid up into amp area on floor.

IMG_6586[1].jpg
    IMG_6576[1].jpg
    IMG_6583[1].jpg
    Last edited by 007; 08-18-2018, 02:49 PM.

Originally posted by 007 View Post
    Currently carefully wrapped, boxed and ready to ship. Good used condition. If you saw my previous post I had been missing the camera head mount, but I found that. Spares included. $150 + Shipping. Will fit Alpha Z tower. Unsure on other towers. Will fit in under bench seat of Z3 slid up into amp area on floor.

[ATTACH]48971[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]48966[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]48968[/ATTACH]
    Please measure width of the clamp....if you could?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

@dakota4ce there are 6x12” multiple layer plates which sandwich the tower with no mar layer on inside. Multiple bolt hole locations. With supplied bolts you have about 2.125-2.5” of adjustment inside the space between the plates. Could buy longer bolts if needing wider space. 4 bolts per side.

Comment

Does it fold in easily to go in boat slip?

Comment

Originally posted by bsreid View Post
          Does it fold in easily to go in boat slip?
          Yes. You just pull the pin that holds the arm at an angle and swing it in towards the boat

Comment

Bump: Willing to consider reasonable offers. Was all boxed and ready to go for buyer who failed to complete the purchase.

This is unobtainium, you cant buy them new at this time (at least last time I checked!).

Comment

@dakota4ce there are 6x12” multiple layer plates which sandwich the tower with no mar layer on inside. Multiple bolt hole locations. With supplied bolts you have about 2.125-2.5” of adjustment inside the space between the plates. Could buy longer bolts if needing wider space. 4 bolts per side.
              So if I understand this right, the tower can be as thick as 2.5" with the supplied bolts, but less than 12" wide as the plates are 12" wide and the widest bolt holes are inside of the that. So what is that measurement? 11" maybe? In other words inside of bolt to inside of bolt when they are at the widest bolt holes.

Thanks,

Comment

Looks like right at 10 5/8” between the widest set of bolt holes @unstuck
                731467B8-38C5-4175-8044-19A34828ECDA.jpg
                Last edited by 007; 08-23-2018, 11:42 AM.

Comment

If you can tell me this works on centurion I’ll buy it right now. Just don’t want to buy it and have it be useless next year if we jump.

Comment

Looks like right at 11 5/8” between the widest set of bolt holes
                    I see 10 5/8". I'll check for fitment tonight.

Comment

Crap! Typo! I’ll fix that. Yes 10 5/8.

Comment

Originally posted by bsreid View Post
                        If you can tell me this works on centurion I’ll buy it right now. Just don’t want to buy it and have it be useless next year if we jump.
                        I have no centurions anywhere near me, lol! Go measure the tower on one above the base assembly and they you’ll know!

Comment

Working...
                        X