Switch Panel for 21V Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Switch Panel for 21V Series

I've got a brand new Switch Panel for the 21V series. It's Silver Spa. Has the following switches
    Nav / anchor light
    Courtesy light
    Blower
    BIlge
    Shower
    Stereo
    x2 Accessory

Bought for 2002 21V, never used. $175TigePanel-1.jpg

Lol I searched for this part for 2 years while I owned my 21v....ugh. glws!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MTH17 View Post
      I've got a brand new Switch Panel for the 21V series. It's Silver Spa. Has the following switches
      Nav / anchor light
      Courtesy light
      Blower
      BIlge
      Shower
      Stereo
      x2 Accessory

Bought for 2002 21V, never used. $175[ATTACH]48898[/ATTACH]
      I will talk to our parts guy. We may just want one to sit on the shelf. I like the Supra swim deck traction you took the pic on top

Comment

I have a 2000 21V riders edition and need these replacement switches! Is this item still available? Do you know if it is compatible with my year of boat?

Comment

Next, I will take it!

Comment

Hey everyone one, thanks for the interest. I have 1 guy who's put a deposit down and swears he will pick it up soon. If that falls through I'll give you all a heads up on here. I'm going to give him until Wednesday the 25th

Comment

Can you post a link or let us know where you bought this? I have been looking everywhere and can’t seem to find it. Thanks

Comment

So this switch panel sold. They guy who bought it asked if I had the horn side switch panel. I didn't, so I called a local dealer to try and get it. I was told that Tige is no longer making these parts. The ONLY suggestion I have for you guys is to call your local Tige dealer, ask them for a part number of the panel (I don't even have that) then ask them if they can see if any other dealers have that part. A lot of those parts systems are linked to show stock across the country.

Comment

Working...
                X