2016 RZX For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016 RZX For Sale

Not mine but might be good for the DIYer.

https://nashville.craigslist.org/boa...614667879.html

So its sat unaddressed since Dec? Damn,likely needs an engine/drive train now. if they had jumped on it right off the bat and flushed the engine and got it re-lubed and spinning over, itd be a good deal.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Ugh, if I didn't have to think about shipping it across the country this would be right up my alley. O ya, I'm a perpetually broke mechanic as well.
      If the water was just above the floor I'd bet only the trans and vdrive pulled in water, or is the engine oil milkshake??

Comment

No number to call unfortunately, Im only a few hours away and would love to pick this up! tried emailing him, will see if i get a response

What do you guys think about with all the electrical being under water? okay? replace all?
        Last edited by Kylebielefeld; 06-24-2018, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kylebielefeld View Post
          No number to call unfortunately, Im only a few hours away and would love to pick this up! tried emailing him, will see if i get a response

What do you guys think about with all the electrical being under water? okay? replace all?
          I think it really depends on where the high water mark was. The PDMs that run all function like lights, ballast pumps, bilge, blower, etc are in the spotters locker up above the battery box and on the other side over by the helm. The engine ECM is on top of the motor.
          So all the big expensive modules sit fairly high up in the boat. Then there's all the little components that were obviously fully submerged. All the fill ballast fill pumps that live in the bilge. Trans shift solenoids, and a handful of sensors on the engine are low hanging fruit as well.

Im assuming there's something I am missing. Hopefully Lee chimes in because if I had to guess they've already been thru the boat at their shop and know about it's full condition, but you know what happens when you assume.

Comment

It was deep enough to cover the batteries. Not sure how long it was under water but there is corrosion on most of the wiring. The boat is in good condition otherwise.

Comment

Do you know the owner lee? Im very interested in this boat

Comment

I have come to know him. He did not buy the boat from us. Found out he lives about 5 minutes from me.

Comment

I was informed the boat sold on Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                  X