Custom Ballast sac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Ballast sac

I have another Custom sac. New, never used. This will fit a wider range of boats, but first the specific application it is designed for.

2010-2014 RZ4/24Ve with Surf or Pro level ballast. Its designed to be a port side plug-n-play upgrade to the factory 350# wedge. Holds nearly 1400#.

What it could be placed in:

Port side - RZ2/22Ve with surf or pro level, Z3 with Surf or pro, 2nd gen Z1 with surf or pro level ballast.

Port or STBD side of any Z1, Z3, 22V, 24V, RZ2 or 4, 22Ve or 24Ve that does not have the Surf or Pro level ballast option.

Please ask if there are any questions regarding if this sac will work in your boat.

Sac + fittings included, freight extra. This sac is $475 regular retail by itself. PM for price.

Thanks,
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Can yo message me the price and if it will fit in my 2006 24ve?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Boosna

As long as your 06 DOES NOT have factory ballast hard tanks across the transom. if it does, I have one of those sacs as well.

if its an early 06 and got built with the 24V ballast tanks on the locker floor, the sac will replace that tank.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
      X