Custom Ballast Sac Clearence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Ballast Sac Clearence

I have a pair of Custom Tige Surf Ballast sac for sale. These are designed to fit 2006 - 2008 Tige RZ and VE models WITH the OEM hard tanks across the transom. They are a double L shape and intended to fit over the battery and TAPS motor structure that encroaches into the rear lockers on these models. You do not need to move batteries or remove the factory transom hard tank.

New, never installed. Built for me by Fly High

Each holds roughly 1100 lbs.

No fittings are included but we can supply fittings as needed.

These are best when plumbed in with their own fill/drain setup.

Again. 06-08 22ve 24ve WITH transom mounted factory hard tanks. 07-08 RZ2 RZ4 WITH transom mounted factory hard tanks.

Gray in color

No fittings

Will sell separate or as pair

PM for pricing
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Any way I could fit them in an 08 Z1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

An 08 with factory ballast would have a 250# rectangle tank in the locker. These sacs are a double-L with a leg that extends under the seats. Without factory ballast in an 08 Z1, they will not sit correctly due to their design.

Sorry, thanks for asking
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

What would be some options for me to upgrade my ballast in this boat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One sac sold, thanks!

One still available. These are not a left and right, so it will fit either side of the described boats.

Comment

Still have one of these custom "Double-L" sacs left!

Comment

Working...
            X