Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016 Tige Z3 (Feelers)

Hey Guys,

Putting some feelers out, I have an opportunity to upgrade and seeing if anyone might be interested in the "Green Machine".

2016 Z3
    Raptor 400 (120ish Hours, still using the boat)
    Custom Pitched OJ prop (between a 1235 and 2419)
    4 8" Rockfords on the tower with leave on covers.
    6 6.5" WS In Boats
    12" Sub
    All connected to a WS420 and Tuned
    Rockford Amp for Inboats
    Syn2 for Tower and Sub
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    Dual Underwater Lights
    LED Upgrades (Trash Can Lid, Lighted Tige Emblem, and LEDs in Vents all connected into Tige Touch)
    Has the Double Dose Blue Flake (not avaliable anymore)
    Sublime Green with Black Accents
    Ill Include 500lbs of Wakeballast bags as that is what this boat really needs to surf.
    It has the towable mooring cover Tige stitched.
    Boat is stored in-doors ONLY.

Asking 86K.
    PM for more information.
    IMG_0040.jpgIMG_1732.jpgIMG_1369.jpg
    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

That was quick! RZX2 or 3 on the horizon?
    I’m sure it’ll go quick, she’s a nice boat no doubt!

Comment

We will see how it goes, I really don’t want to get rid of it but changes on the horizon and time to pass this off to someone looking to upgrade.
      My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Sooooo. 2 or 3 ? Lol
        If you wanna know what I did , come with me next time...

Comment

wow. this could get an award for shortest ownership of a newer tige

hope it all works out for ya..

you do realize that you need to knock another 10k off that price due to the questionable music played and the ill effects of it on the electronics
          2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
          2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Originally posted by sandm View Post

you do realize that you need to knock another 10k off that price due to the questionable music played and the ill effects of it on the electronics

Best Music Ever Coming out of these speakers, though sadly i dont use the stereo on this boat as much as i did on my last boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Langwell View Post
              Sooooo. 2 or 3 ? Lol
              We will see how it goes, everyone is assuming i am going 2 or 3.....there is also a 5 out there now in case ya'll forgot

Comment

Originally posted by sandm View Post

You Should pick this boat up being so local now, boat is literally only 1.5 hours from your new place.

Comment

5 is a huge jump but yes.. .. you got my attention
                  If you wanna know what I did , come with me next time...

Comment

Originally posted by Thegerman618 View Post
                    You Should pick this boat up being so local now, boat is literally only 1.5 hours from your new place.
                    I would love to but gotta finish the reno on the house to see where the budget falls. it'll be winter or spring before we are serious. if you need someone to keep it in vegas and demo it for you let me know

should note I pass by the old tige dealer here in vegas every morning on the way to work on the place. they finally took down the tige sign but still have several new boats in the lot. it's kind of a dive of a dealership and betting they will have some inventory for a while.
                    Last edited by sandm; 05-09-2018, 07:11 PM.
                    2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                    2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

I will let you know next time we are headed out SandM since your local now. We are frequently looking for a 3rd or 4th. We usually do morning session out of Katherines Landing on the AZ side. On the water by 6-7 and usually off by 11-12 depending on how the water is, if its glass we stay out most of the day.

Comment

love to. lmk. someone needs to pick this beaut up. I was on his old tige and talk about a meticulously maintained ride.....
                        2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                        2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Working...
                        X