X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tower off 2001 2100V $125

I’ll cut a good deal to a forum member

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/bpo/d...580109699.html

What tower are you replacing it with and are the holes matching up with the OE Metcrap?

Comment

Thats as small as it will break down, right? Wonder what it would cost to motor freight it. Would make a perfect tower for my display.

Any way you can get me dimensions W x H x L and weight? PM me your zip.

Would you be willing to wrap it for some protection for transporting?
      Last edited by chpthril; 05-05-2018, 01:33 PM.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

i have the factory Bimini for it in tan If the person who buy it needs one. 10 bucks you pay for the shipping. The tower brakes down into pretty small pieces.

Comment

Just tried calling/texting. Im interested cash in hand can pick up anytime. I live in st.louis city thanks, 314-402-2116
          The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

wannabewakeboarder, I got your text. Since you're local, you can have first crack at it. I'm not sure what I'm up to tomorrow, but I should be around late afternoon for sure. I'll text you tomorrow.

Chpthril, If I didn't have a local buyer I'd give it to you for free given how much you've helped everyone on this forum. I just don't think it would be very easy to ship. If the local sale falls thru, I'll be in touch.

H20sk8er00, I installed the Origin Catapult Tower. The front mounts lined up but the rears were a little off. I used Marinetex to fill the holes. Covered one up with a speaker wire pass through.

IMG_5234.jpg
            IMG_5235.jpg
            IMG_5242.jpg

Comment

Nice man. looks good! I want a new tower but saving my pennies!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

That tower looks way better on there!
                Now to show that teak some love!

Comment

Wannabeboarder can have it. I dont need a tower, jsut thought it'd be cool for my display. Looking to be too much work to motor freight it in.
                  Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by gumby View Post
                    i have the factory Bimini for it in tan If the person who buy it needs one. 10 bucks you pay for the shipping. The tower brakes down into pretty small pieces.

I will buy it.....

Comment

Sold.

Comment

Working...
                      X