Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lakewakes Board Discount Offer

Passing along an offer from Mark, owner of Lakewakes;

"Thank you for your interest in our brand on being a sponsor for your owners group event. We won't be able to participate in your event sponsorship.

We would be willing to offer your group a discounted rate on board purchases if you mention it on your forum. I can offer the Pure Glass model board for 299.00 plus shipping and handling this includes fins and traction this is a savings of $69.00 This price is good for boards up to 56 inches. Pure Glass model boards are manufactured in the same way as your standard full fiberglass finished custom wakesurf boards on the market that are made in USA."

How are these boards compared to say Doomswell, etc? They actually have a used board for under $200 I'd be willing to snag and try out if anyone can give a thumbs up for em.....I've been looking at replacing my surf style board becuase right now it's a 2015 LF Fish so very much a beginner board....
    Last edited by BurnMac42; 04-06-2018, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnMac42 View Post
      How are these boards compared to say Doomswell, etc? They actually have a used board for under $200 I'd be willing to snag and try out if anyone can give a thumbs up for em.....I've been looking at replacing my surf style board becuase right now it's a 2015 LF Fish so very much a beginner board....
      What’s the sale board?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

I have experience with them. Mostly good experiences with the boards. Very light and strong. Also fast.

I prefer my Chaos and Soulcraft offerings in the end, but It will be light years ahead of your liquid force fish. Depending on what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by dakota4ce View Post
          I have experience with them. Mostly good experiences with the boards. Very light and strong. Also fast.

I prefer my Chaos and Soulcraft offerings in the end, but It will be light years ahead of your liquid force fish. Depending on what it is.

PM sent

Comment

Gotta give a shout out to Mitch (dakota4ce) and Mark from Lake Wakes.....they both answered a million questions on my behalf while I was trying to decide what board to order. Not only was Mark willing to offer his Tige discount from above but he is also adding a Tige logo to the bottom of the board to make it a true Tige promo. I look forward to getting my first REAL board to have for the summer...I'll definitely post pics once it arrives!

Thanks again Mark and Mitch!

Comment

Originally posted by jtryon
              ...is this discount only for the Pure Glass?
              The way I read his email was that it was good on all purchases - "We would be willing to offer your group a discounted rate on board purchases if you mention it on your forum." You may want to reach out to Mark and confirm though. lakewakes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post
                The way I read his email was that it was good on all purchases - "We would be willing to offer your group a discounted rate on board purchases if you mention it on your forum." You may want to reach out to Mark and confirm though. lakewakes@hotmail.com
                99% guarantee is for PureGlass only. Which is a normal board.

Comment

I just sent Mark an email. I'm interested in a Flying Saucer or Wobbegong.

BurnMac, What model did you end up with?

Comment

Originally posted by chopper515 View Post
                    I just sent Mark an email. I'm interested in a Flying Saucer or Wobbegong.

BurnMac, What model did you end up with?
                    So I initially went with a WiFi but after talking with Mark and Mitch (Dakota4ce) I went with a Hooligan XL w/ futures fin boxes because I'm mostly interested in progressing my surface tricks and spins....If I really enjoy the board I'll probably end up ordering a skim from him as well towards the end of the season....

Comment

Originally posted by BurnMac42 View Post
                      So I initially went with a WiFi but after talking with Mark and Mitch (Dakota4ce) I went with a Hooligan XL w/ futures fin boxes because I'm mostly interested in progressing my surface tricks and spins....If I really enjoy the board I'll probably end up ordering a skim from him as well towards the end of the season....
                      You pulled the old switcheroo? LOL. My trade offer still stands....maybe. [emoji57]

You will love it!

Comment

Originally posted by dakota4ce View Post
                        You pulled the old switcheroo? LOL. My trade offer still stands....maybe. [emoji57]

You will love it!

Haha awesome man I might hit ya up on that....maybe

Comment

***Update*** Just got a pic from Mark over at Lake Wakes!! Mark has been great to work with....if you are looking to pic up a custom glassed board but don't want to drop $800+ on a board sight unseen I'd recommend giving Mark a call!

IMG_20180430_104551.jpg

Comment

I just ordered up this Rasta colored Flying Saucer. $482 to my door. Excited to try it out!

http://www.lakewakes.com/lakewakes-f...-5-matrix.html

Lakewakes Flying Saucer.jpg

Comment

So the board arrived yesterday! I don't have experience comparing this to other custom boards but compared to my mass manufactured boards this thing seems awesome! Arrived and packaged 10x better than my last board from the The-House too.

Thanks again Mark and can't wait to try the board out in a few weeks!!!

20180514_210329.jpg
                              20180514_210359.jpg
                              20180514_210406.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X