15 Z3 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15 Z3 For Sale

Have my 15 Z3 up for sale here are a few pics and a link to the ad for it. Boat is extremely clean with 260 hours and surfs very well as you will see in pics.

Contact dealer or PM me if interested or need more pics details! Subs Won't be goin with the boat otherwise its fully loaded up and ready to go!

https://www.onlyinboards.com/2015-Ti...ado-80540.aspx

IMG_8523.jpg

IMG_8491.jpg

IMG_8468.jpg

IMG_8470.jpg

IMG_8533.jpg

This boat is extremely well maintained!

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
      This boat is extremely well maintained!
      SHOOT! I am looking for an extremely poorly maintained Z3.

Just kidding and bored on a crappy Saturday. Good luck selling, the boat looks sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

Thanks Jeff and yes it is well maintained and ready to go.

New lowered price! https://www.onlyinboards.com/2015-Ti...ado-80540.aspx

Comment

Good luck with sale.

I have the same boat... Upgrading to RZX3?

Comment

Sale Pending!

@Greeko thanks, and no RZX3, I'm stepping away from the Tige seen for now and have a 18 G23 on order. Been a hard decision but I've had my eye on the G23 for a few years now. Love Tige and its product, the ppl that own Tige, and have nothing bad to say about the brand or its product, and even my dealer I'll miss most, just few minor things have me switching. Life is short and I don't want to have regrets or "No Ragrets" lol so hoping this switch for now is good!

Comment

@JLG you know even though you are switching teams we still gotta cross paths at the lake. Life is short! Hope the best for yah!

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                @JLG you know even though you are switching teams we still gotta cross paths at the lake. Life is short! Hope the best for yah!
                Most definitely Jeff! The tige brand and its followers has been great and will always be great! Not sure we will even make it down to LOTO this summer as work has me too tied down anymore! Figure I can't take vacations so just as well vacate to the lake each wkend on a nice boat this summer

Comment

^SOLD!!

Comment

Congrats JLG!

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
                      Congrats JLG!
                      Thanks!! We will miss the Z3 that's for sure as it's been a terrific boat. Lack of storage and the rough ride it gives in chop water we won't miss so much!

Comment

Working...
                      X