Perfect Pass Module and Display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect Pass Module and Display

Anyone looking for the old wakeboard pro display and master module?

I had my servo motor go out and decided to upgrade to Stargazer which replaces both the 3.5" display (one line LCD) and the master module box thingy.

So if your box has gone bad or the display, this should work great. I am not sure if it would work buying the replacement parts (throttle cables, servo motor, RPM cable, etc, you could use nautic logic GPS instead of paddle wheel I guess).

Anyone interested or know if this has any value?
    Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Here is parts for sale on PP's site. http://www.perfectpass.com/?q=parts

and here is the manual for the version I have if you want to see what it would be to buy missing parts (not sure exactly what's missing but I only have the gauge and the master module.
    Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

Manual
      http://www.perfectpass.com/sites/all...ardpro2005.pdf

Had some PM's about the missing manuals and pricing. I am thinking $100 + shipping for both. Probably best to buy both because I know this display is compatible with this module. Also the other stuff that plugs into this module didn't change (Star Gazer was plug and play).

Comment

E061EC95-9DA2-4DE3-8C93-6F9C592C8E57.jpg

Picture of master module and display.

Comment

Sold! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X