FAE Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAE Group Buy

Hey everyone, a lot of interest on the facebook page in a group buy so I emailed FAE. Info is below.

Fresh Air Exhaust is appreciative of all the support we’ve had (and continue to have) from the Tige’ owners community! The group buy will run from 03/02/18-03/11/18. Anyone ordering online can use promo code “TIGE18SPRING”, or when ordering by phone, you must mention that you are with the Tige’ group buy. When entered, this code will apply a $50 discount to the order. If the group buy reached 6 or more participants, it will bump up to $75 off. The first five orders will see the additional $25 discount added to their order once the group reaches 6 or more. All online orders are processed manually, meaning that no charge will be made to your card until you have received an order confirmation. This discount CANNOT be combined with other offers, and is valid ONLY on direct, retail, new orders only. This discount DOES NOT apply to OEM Fresh Air Exhaust for the 2018 Tige’ line – available for purchase from your Tige’ dealer.

We are currently running an estimated three week turnaround but will work to complete your order as quickly as possible.

Anyone interested can learn more about available options at http://www.freshairexhaust.com/about-us/fae-options/. Orders can be placed by phone 512.647.7321 or online at http://www.freshairexhaust.com/your-boat/. Measurement verification will likely not be necessary on your boat, unless you are ordering a one-piece Y or T design. If this is the case, we will follow up with you once the order has been placed.

A little information about Fresh Air Exhaust – The Original Surf Exhaust:

Join the thousands of other boat owners that have upgraded their boat with the CLEANEST and QUIETEST exhaust available.

Why FAE?
    * PROTECT YOUR FAMILY - FAE reduces Carbon Monoxide and other exhaust gas at least 90%
    * STEREO UPGRADE / NO MORE YELLING!- FAE reduces exhaust noise levels approx. 50%

* FAE does not change boat handling, performance, or wake
    * FAE is patented and an American made, family owned and operated business

HOW DOES IT WORK?
    *FAE works by injecting the boat’s exhaust gases into the prop wash, pushing the exhaust away from the boat

Order today at www.FreshAirExhaust.com or 512.647.7321. We are the ORIGINAL SURF EXHAUST!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ok , im listening. Anyone know which model and cost goes with a 17 z3 ?
    If you wanna know what I did , come with me next time...

Comment

Get the flappers. They are a small cost to eliminate the possibility of hydro lock.

Comment

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...Group-Buy-2018
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Few days left but wanted to let everyone know we passed the mark for $75 off.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

So despite this group buy pricing, by the time I add up my shipping to Canada, CAD conversion, GST, and Fed Ex's $60.75 surcharge for "clearance entry fee" the total charge my $465 USD FAE is $795 CAD.

As a Canadian it is utterly punitive to buy anything out of the US. Free trade my ***. I can only imagine how hard it is for people outside of North America. It's for this reason that I almost exclusively buy everything through Amazon.ca.

Comment

Working...
            X