Raw water strainer/engine flusher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raw water strainer/engine flusher

Hey guys and gals, I’ve got for sale an assembled raw water strainer and also engine flusher for sale. It will strain debris that is picked up from your boats water intake to protect your cooling system, drive, oil cooler, impeller, engine, etc..
    It incorporates a removable floatbowl and screen (I clean mine after each outing, you’d be surprised what they pick up!)
    It has a heavy duty brass valve for a raw water shutoff in the case of emergency or you could work on your engine, replace an impeller, etc on the lake without taking on water.
    I also designed into it a garden hose attachment so you can hook a garden hose up to it when you get the boat home, close the intake valve, start your engine, and flush the dirty lake water out of your engine.

It comes with everything you’d need to install it except screws or bolts to actually fasten it to your boat. It can be installed in a variety of places depending on what boat you have and your space limitations. I mounted mine in my 22VE on the rear of the back seat in the engine bay. It is a pretty easy install.

I built two of these setups this past summer. One I mounted in my boat and the other I built for a friend. He ended up selling his 20V and upgrading to an RZ2 before we got around to installing it in his boat. His new boat already has a strainer in it so I’ve got this totally assembled and ready to install system with everything you’d need.

The dimensions of the assembly are 16” wide by 9” tall.

I’ve got $245 into it in parts so I’m just looking to get my money back. Design and assembly are on me.
    I’ll ship it anywhere in the lower 48 for an extra $20. Or whatever it costs if cheaper. I’m in Denver if someone local wants it.

Cheers!

8A0D5AF5-6FE8-4F7D-89B5-2C3B6B9C161B.jpg

28737168-45AB-4BF1-8EEF-DE95698DFE8A.jpg

11858631-4315-48C4-8DEC-C8C41BB7949C.jpg

4D772AC3-E19D-4C4A-8088-DEDA5B467EC8.jpg

025D7A89-C9C0-4079-8689-0398F383C6BC.jpg
    Last edited by Jetdriver; 05-07-2019, 06:42 AM.

Bump.
    Your boat wants this strainer. It wants to be flushed with fresh, clean water after boating in that debris laden cesspool you call a lake. Listen to your boat.

Comment

I'm shocked this is still here. Every boat deserves this kind of loving gift.
      Oh Yeah!

Comment

Im pretty surprised myself. It’s a pretty nice upgrade for any boat that doesn’t have a strainer AND it incorporates a flush attachment. Basically it’s two products in one.
        Last edited by Jetdriver; 03-27-2018, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Still have this?
          Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by KoolAid View Post
            Still have this?
            It’s still available

Comment

Still for sale

Comment

Buy this, your boat will thank you.

Comment

I don’t think I could actually fit it in my boat. There’s just nowhere to put it. I’m going to show it to friend with a 21v though.
                  You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
                    I don’t think I could actually fit it in my boat. There’s just nowhere to put it. I’m going to show it to friend with a 21v though.
                    Thank you sir! I’m blown away that no one has hopped on this. I use mine to quickly and easily flush the engine and drive after every outing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetdriver View Post
                      Thank you sir! I’m blown away that no one has hopped on this. I use mine to quickly and easily flush the engine and drive after every outing.
                      They make winterizing with antifreeze super easy too!!

Comment

do you still have this? Got someone who needs it.
                        Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by KoolAid View Post
                          do you still have this? Got someone who needs it.
                          Sorry for the late reply KoolAid, I did finally sell it.

Comment

SOLD

Comment

Working...
                            X